CHARGE RATES & SALARIES SURVEYS
Guiding and informing firms to set and review their charge-out rates and salaries for more than 45 years
THROUGHOUT EACH YEAR, OUR SURVEYS ILLUSTRATE & COMPARE:
- Broad-ranging industry benchmarks
- Current and proposed charge rates
- Current and proposed salaries
- Profitability and productivity comparisons
- Free individual report for Participants
- Optional extra: Practice Performance Analysis
DECEMBER SURVEY EXTRA:
- Detailed benchmarking & comparisons of the top 19 expenses other than salaries incurred by firms
Our JUNE surveys are conducted from April to October each year.
Our DECEMBER surveys are conducted from November to the following March.
The report and its data are designed to ensure firms have accurate information about current market conditions when reviewing rates and salaries. It's also the only report of its type to offer future, as well as current, rate and salary values for the broadest range of practice personnel.
- The latest results and values based on data reported by FIRMS like yours, not recruitment agencies
- Data applicable for Second Tier to small or sole practitioner firms
- Results by location, revenue and partner number subcategories
- Commentary on current market trends and occurrences
- Other valuable KPIs pertinent to reviewing practice performance
- Participants receive a FREE report comparing their results against peer firms
The THREE sections of the report can be purchased individually or, a FOURTH option, together.
There is an additional option of a personalised health check for your firm, for participatants only.
Summation of current market performance across common benchmarks
measured within the accounting profession
The latest market trends in support of your Christmas and New Year Reviews + abbreviated profit/performance overview
Drill down on major overheads with this comprehensive productivity and profitability data, + extended market commentary and comparisons
Buy the Current & Proposed Charge Rates & Salaries. Bundle includes the abbreviated profit / performance review.
Data must be supplied by participating firms prior to the provision of your report. Following your registration, a template will be emailed to you for your completion and return.
It is our policy that all information provided becomes the property of Rob Knights & Co and that no information relating to individual firms or their contact details will be supplied on an identifiable basis to any persons.
Rob Knights & Co reserve all rights.
Registrants acknowledge that the survey report is protected by copyright legislation for use solely within the office of the registered firm. Provision of this report in any form to external parties is in breach of this Act.