December Parts A & B – Charge Rates, Salaries, Expenses, Productivity, Profitability incl General Benchmarking Report
$0.00 inc. GST
Price: $525 – $990 incl GST
Powering practice performance with the latest industry data
This report includes:
- broad ranging industry benchmarks in the General Commentary
- current & proposed charge rates
- current & proposed salaries
- benchmarking of profitability, productivity & major expenses
- optional extra – practice performance analysis (available to participants only)
Obtain the very latest data applicable to Australian based accounting firms of all sizes.
Participating firms have the added bonus of receiving a FREE comparison of their survey results compared to peer firms. For firms not wishing to provide data, this report can be purchased as a non-participating firm.
This survey report contains:
- General Benchmarking Report – a summation of current market performance across common benchmarks measured within the accounting profession
- Current & Proposed Charge Rates & Salaries – the latest market trends in support of your Christmas and New Year reviews
- KPIs plus Productivity & Profitability – includes extended market commentary and comparisons enabling firms to drill down on major overheads plus provide more comprehensive productivity and profitability data
- optional extra – Practice Performance Analysis (available to participants only) – a personalised health check of your firm offering tailored, specific commentary and advice to your firm. Completed based on the standard data and supplied after the initial dispatch of the survey results.
- Ideal for obtaining the latest results and values based on data reported by firms rather than recruitment agencies
- Most extensive professional and administrative staff categories in addition to financial planning, audit and insolvency personnel
- Data applicable for Second Tier to small sole practitioner firms
- Results illustrated by location, revenue and partner number sub categories
- The only report of its type to include future values
- Commentary on current market trends and occurrences
- KPIs for 19 major expenses after salaries
- Receive other valuable KPIs such earn and recovery rates, notional practice efficiencies, average per person personnel costs and profit, WIP and debtor comparisons as well as minimum and typical fees for common services
- Participants receive a FREE report illustrating and comparing their results against peer firms
Participating firms @ $525 and non-participating firms @ $990. The option extra practice analysis @ $660.
Participating firms have the added bonus of receiving a FREE comparison of their survey results compared to peer firms.
Reports are available from December throughout to May each year. Reports are dispatched solely by e-mail.
Why not request a sample of the type of information available as part of this report. Simply e-mail your request to email@example.com.
To be considered a participating firm, data must be supplied. A template will be e-mailed to you following your registration to outline the required data and assist with its provision. Reports can be purchased by firms not wishing to provide data. Where firms elect not to return completed templates at all, a refund or transfer may be requested less a $55 handling fee or the registration can be changed to a non-participating firm with payment of the additional sum.
Registrants acknowledge that this report is protected by copyright legislation for use solely within the office of the registered firm. Provision of this report in any form to external parties is in breach of this Act.
|Choose participant or non participant||
Participants, Non-Participants, Practice Analysis