EFFICIENCY & PRODUCTIVITY REPORTS
Are the hours charged by your firm's personnel competitive with market?
The efficiency and productivity of a practice are crucial to gauging and improving profitability.
Many firms compare and monitor the number of hours charged to clients by their partners and staff as a way to set salaries and performance targets, fine-tune budgets, forecast revenue and review overall practice performance. Based on actual data supplied, these reports illustrate the number of hours charged by personnel as well as revenue produced.
Minimise excess capacity to maximise productivity with our Efficiency and Productivity Reports:
- compare your firm’s performance against peer firms based on size and location
- determine if you have a capacity surplus or shortfall
Optimising performance and profitability is achieved by obtaining the best from your staff and partners. This data enables you to review and set budgets for these performances.
This report illustrates the proportion of hours charged to clients as a percentage of hours worked. For example: 1,000 hrs charged from 1,400 hrs worked results in 71% efficiency.
- Also supplied are results for administrative and non-productive activities.
- Data is displayed based on Region, State and Gross Fees for both professional and administrative personnel.
- Whole of firm and individual staff category efficiency is
See the dollar contribution of personnel, based on their categories, within a region. For example: a manager with an hourly charge rate of $200 able to charge 1,200 hrs to clients produces $240K towards total firm revenue.
- Both professional and administrative personnel are reviewed.
Buy both reports together. Excellent value and a thorough overview as a base plate for comparing your costs and value.
- Both reports: Efficiency Benchmarks and Productivity Benchmarks, are available to Participating firms, or non-participants.
PARTICIPANT OR NON PARTICIPANT FIRM
Register for these reports as a participating firm, contributing your data to our ongoing research, or choose to purchase as a non-participant.
Buy the reports individually or purchase together for a more cost-effective and comprehensive overview.
TIMETABLE AND PARTICIPATION CRITERIA:
- Reports are despatched from early September each year.
- Data must be supplied by participating firms.
- Data collection templates are in Excel format and are available by email only.
- Following your registration, a template will be despatched to you outlining the required data.
- Where firms elect not to return completed templates at all, a refund or transfer may be requested less a $55 handling fee.
- Registrants acknowledge that these reports are protected by copyright legislation for use solely within the office of the registered firm. Provision of this report in any form to external parties is in breach of this Act.
- Reports are despatched by email only.