Secure your firm's value
A backup plan for sole practitioners
You've built your successful practice into a considerable asset. But what if something happens to you? The value of a practice or equity share can be profoundly affected by how promptly action can be taken in the event of significant injury or death.
This is why you need ‘Practice Protection’. Your valuable data is securely stored by us with an independent third party. Instantly accessible by family or advisors when needed, you have total control over who can access your firm’s sensitive data.
Simplify and speed up the sale of your practice without placing further demands on already distressed family and friends. Safeguard the value of your firm, and ensure peace of mind with the assurance of Practice Protection.
THIS SERVICE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Sole and/or small practitioners
- Multiple partner firms where practitioners are not familiar with their colleagues' clientelle
- Family and friends of decease or disabled partners
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click through to sign up and register
- A template will be forwarded to you for completion
- The completed document is then returned to us for secure storage
- You add a note in your will and estate plan (and we suggest inform your next of kin) that Rob Knights & Co hold secure, up to date information on the practice that will ensure the value of the asset is not lost should an unexpected incident occur
- Your executor or representative can then contact us and we will provide the information needed to ensure the speedy sale of the practice
- You provide updated data annually to ensure it is accurate and ready (this replaces old data, which is securely destroyed)
- All data is stored securely off-site, protected, preserved and maintained under strict security requirements
WHO CAN ACCESS MY DATA?
We will ONLY release your confidential business data to the person or persons nominated by you at the time of lodgement.