June Salaries Only incl General Benchmarking Commentary
$0.00 inc. GST
Price: $330 – $550 incl GST
Key industry data supporting your firm during challenging times.
This report includes:
- broad ranging industry benchmarks in the General Commentary
- current & proposed salaries
- abbreviated profitability / performance overview
- optional extra – practice performance analysis (available to participants only)
Obtain the very latest data applicable to Australian based accounting firms of all sizes.
Participating firms have the added bonus of receiving a FREE comparison of their survey results compared to peer firms. For firms not wishing to provide data, this report can be purchased as a non-participating firm.
This survey report contains:
- General Benchmarking Commentary – a summation of current market performance across common benchmarks measured within the accounting profession
- the latest Salary results – market based data provided by firms throughout Australia
- optional extra – Practice Performance Analysis (available to participants only) – a personalised health check of your firm offering tailored, specific commentary and advice to your firm. Completed based on the standard data and supplied after the initial dispatch of the survey results.
Benefits received by all report recipients include:
- 45+ years of benchmarking experience
- leading provider of these key benchmarks
- advice & commentary from an industry expert
- Australian practice based data only
- only single report of this breadth & depth
- applicable to small sole practitioners to 2nd tier firms
- future or post review values
- most current data available to the profession
- complete data security & confidentiality
Participating firms @ $330 and non-participating firms @ $550. The option extra practice analysis @ $660.
Participating firms have the added bonus of receiving a FREE comparison of their survey results compared to peer firms.
Reports are available from June throughout to November each year. Reports are dispatched solely by e-mail.
Why not request a sample of the type of information available as part of this report. Simply e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered a participating firm, data must be supplied. A template will be e-mailed to you following your registration to outline the required data and assist with its provision. Reports can be purchased by firms not wishing to provide data. Where firms elect not to return completed templates at all, a refund or transfer may be requested less a $55 handling fee or the registration can be changed to a non-participating firm with payment of the additional sum.
Registrants acknowledge that this report is protected by copyright legislation for use solely within the office of the registered firm. Provision of this report in any form to external parties is in breach of this Act.
|Choose participant or non participant||
Participants, Non-Participants, Practice Analysis