Matching opportunity with the best candidate.
Having difficulty finding a future successor for a senior partner wishing to retire or sell down equity?
Our Equity Opportunity service offers introductions between practice owners offering equity opportunities in their firms, in the near future, and senior personnel.
This unique and secure service offers a convenient and cost-effective way to source a potential future equity holder without the use of recruitment agencies.
Rob Knights & Co can manage the process for you, or you can simply opt to advertise with us and let our reputation as industry leaders within the professions work for you.
Your advertisement is placed on a dedicated section of our site, in our popular monthly industry email newsletter MAP Memo, and broadcast across our regularly updated social media platforms. You also have the option of advertising on the 'Seek' website (at an additional advertising cost).
While we cannot guarantee success, every endeavour is made to source a prospective future equity holder for participating firms. Our fees are based on the quarterly costs of the selected service tier, with no recruitment or placement fees charged.
A SCALED 3-TIER SERVICE: EXECUTIVE, MANAGED AND DIY
The service tiers have been structured to accommodate all levels of commitment, with the benefit of firm anonymity if the Managed or Executive tiers are selected.
Read our terms and conditions here. For more information, contact us.
- We write the ad, reviewed and authorised by you
- We are the initial point of contact
- We receive respondents' CVs, screen candidates and conduct initial review
- Appropriate candidates are shortlisted weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Up to three hours of telephone support per quarter
- You write the initial advertisement, reviewed by us. Our suggested amendments are approved by you.
- We are the initial point of contact and will receive respondents' CVs
- CVs are forwarded to your firm for review
- You write and supply your equity opportunity advertisement for inclusion on our website
- All enquiries will go directly to your firm.