Our Charge Rates & Salaries Surveys give you the very latest data to underpin your review process.
Benchmarks are an invaluable tool for REVIEWING and IMPROVING the performance of your practice.
It’s immensely important to have the latest market data and commentary at hand to underpin and inform decisions.
Why benchmark your salaries and charge rates?
- Identify if you are paying your staff a fair and reasonable salary
- Learn whether your charge rates are keeping pace with your expenses, inflation & salary expectations; are you recouping your costs?
- Manage salary expectations of current staff
- Ensure your salaries are competitive with market in order to attract and retain good quality staff
- Budget salary estimates for the year ahead
- Monitor trends in the marketplace
Our information is reliable, trustworthy and current – predominantly collated within a 3-month timeframe.
Quality, independent market research – we work with sole practictioner to 2nd Tier firms nationally
Industry knowledge & experience – comprehensive & thorough, our categories include 16 professional staff and 15 administration positions
Accurate reports illustrated by state and region, number of partners and gross fee size
Rob Knights and Co produce the only report of its kind to provide current as well as proposed data.